Lifting tooth stains to whiten your Indianapolis smile brings a host of benefits
Teeth whitening services have been offered by dentists for more than twenty years. Because there are so many commercially made whiteners on the market today, it’s easy to forget that your dentist can help you achieve your best smile by removing even tough stains.
There are several reasons tooth whitening with your dentist is ideal. To whiten the smile to the degree you desire takes concentrated solution only available with your dentist. In our Indianapolis practice, we offer both in-office and home treatments to suit your needs. Both are capable of achieving dramatic results that surpass what is possible with commercial whiteners both in terms of brightness and longevity.
Removing stains from teeth has a host of benefits for our patients that may not initially be considered. These include:
- Improved self-confidence comes from feeling good about how you look. Brightening the smile has a transformative effect on the entire face and, thus, on confidence.
- We make first impressions largely with our appearance. A bright smile sends all the right messages, and it is perceived as friendly and welcoming, trustworthy, successful, and sincere.
- A more youthful aesthetic is restored when years of stains are removed, revealing bright white teeth.
- Greater success is attributed in part to aesthetics, with surveys revealing that people with attractive smiles receive more interviews, job offers, and promotions than less attractive counterparts.
- Big events can be more pleasant when you feel good about your image, and brightening the smile makes a world of difference, especially for events during which photos are taken. Whitening teeth before a big event means you can smile freely and openly in front of the camera and other guests.
- Feeling good about your smile, you will smile more, and smiling is a real mood booster, not only for you, but for those around you. Scientific research has discovered that, when we smile, our body releases endorphins, or “happiness peptides,” so smiling is good for our mood and our health.
- People who have had their teeth whitened have been shown to develop improved oral hygiene as a way to prolong the results of treatment.
Experience the benefits of professional teeth whitening. Contact Washington Street Dentistry for your visit today.
Share this Article
Back to Teeth Whitening Page