Indianapolis area practice offers wide range of cosmetic dentistry solutions
Indianapolis patients ready to brighten their smiles and address imperfections that are detracting from an otherwise beautiful appearance are welcome to speak to the team of Washington Street Dentistry about cosmetic procedures. Cosmetic dentistry is performed specifically for improving the aesthetics of the smile. The following services are available from Dr. Matthew Church and his team:
- Teeth whitening – a bright smile is just an appointment away! Dull, discolored teeth can be made brilliant and beautiful with our in-office power bleaching or take-home whitening system.
- Dentures – full and partial dentures can be used to replace missing teeth in an economical yet natural-looking manner.
- Invisalign – improving the alignment of the teeth can be achieved with clear aligner trays using the Invisalign system. This is a wonderful alternative to traditional orthodontics.
- Dental implants – the gold standard in tooth replacement is dental implants. These titanium metal posts are placed into the bone of the jaw during oral surgery and can be used to replace a single tooth or anchor a bridge or denture.
- Composite resin bonding – quickly fixing imperfections can be done with composite resin bonding, a special tooth-colored material that can be applied and polished in place.
- Aesthetic fillings – using composite resin, patients can avoid unsightly fillings completed with silver amalgam that stand out from the smile.
- Crowns – covering imperfections of the teeth can be achieved using dental crowns, especially on the teeth near the back of the mouth where chewing forces are stronger.
CALL OUR OFFICE FOR MORE INFORMATION
New Patients: (317) 333-6788
Existing Patients: (317) 890-4455
Enhancing the smile is just one of many services available to patients who visit Washington Street Dentistry. Dr. Matthew Church can evaluate the smile and provide patients with options that are best suited for their specific needs. The practice is located at 10935 East Washington Street and can be reached by phone to make an appointment at (317) 333-6788.
Share this Article
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page