Patients in Indianapolis looking to find a pediatric dentist should consider a few key factors
Selecting a dentist for your child is an important decision. The right dentist should have a pleasant, open, and engaging personality. The dental team should be experienced and comfortable in talking to children at their levels, in language that they can understand.
Other factors that families might want to consider include:
What is the experience of the dentist?
Is a complete range of dental care available for the whole family?
What services will need to be referred to another provider?
Dr. Matthew Church and most of our professional team at Washington Street Dentistry are, first and foremost, parents themselves. Dr. Church has been serving families for more than 15 years and is known for his compassionate and gentle personality. Our entire dental staff loves to have fun and invites our patients, young and senior, to join us in doing so.
We offer total dental care under one roof, and rarely find any need to send our patients to multiple other specialists. Our comprehensive menu of services includes:
- Pediatric specialized care:
- Tell-Show-Do technique – designed to put children at ease and allow them to become familiar with dental procedures, this technique explains every aspect of care in language that a child understands. The child experiences the sensory aspects of the procedure so that the sights, sounds, smells, or feel of the procedure is not a surprise. Dr. Church and our team then perform the procedure exactly as it was explained to the patient
- Cavity Free Guarantee Program – involving nutritional counseling, development of a personalized at-home dental care program, and education, guidance and encouragement
- Gentle cleaning and examinations
- Education and prevention of gum disease
- Topical fluoride application
- Dental sealants
- Family care
- Cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry
- Emergency care
- Sedation dentistry for our patient’s ultimate comfort and relaxation
- Surgical dentistry
- Orthodontic alternatives such as Invisalign
- Treatment for sleep apnea
- Dentures and dental prosthetics
To learn more about Washington Street Dentistry, serving patients in Indianapolis and nearby neighborhoods, visit our smile gallery and patient testimonials to see what our satisfied patients have to say. Call us today at (317) 333-6788 or request your appointment online.