Dentist in Indianapolis, IN offers a long list of cosmetic dental services for patients
Dr. Matthew Church of Indianapolis, IN is a dentist at Washington Street Dentistry dedicating his practice to helping patients achieve beautiful, healthy smiles for life. Many patients are concerned about the appearance of their smiles, especially when they have imperfections that are noticeable when they laugh, smile, and talk with others. Our practice has a variety of procedures that can be used in enhancing the smile, including cosmetic dental services that are used specifically for smile rejuvenation. Below is a small sampling of the services available with Dr. Matthew Church in his practice:
- Invisalign orthodontics – imperfections in the alignment of the smile can be addressed with the use of orthodontic treatment. However, traditional braces are not the only way to go! At Washington Street Dentistry, we are excited to offer our patients an alternative known as Invisalign, which uses clear plastic aligner trays to reposition the teeth without being noticeable on the natural smile.
- Dental implants – patients who are missing teeth will want to ask about tooth replacement options to restore the smile to its natural beauty once again. Dental implants are a popular choice because they can replace one or more teeth in a way that provides permanent results.
- Teeth whitening – professional whitening is an effective way of brightening the smile under the care and attention of a dentist, ensuring that the results achieved are amazing! Patients have options when they come to Washington Street Dentistry for whitening treatments. We offer in-home whitening kits with custom-made trays or in-office bleaching, which provides same-day results. Patients can consult with our team to determine which one is best for their needs.
- Porcelain veneers – when imperfections are affecting the teeth near the front of the mouth and causing a negative change to the smile, patients may be encouraged to ask our team about the use of porcelain veneers. These thin ceramic facings can make a dramatic change in the appearance of the teeth and overall smile, ensuring improved self-confidence.
- Tooth-colored fillings – over the years, many dentists have used silver amalgam fillings or metal fillings to address areas of decay. However, these are unsightly and highly noticeable when used on the smile. Dr. Matthew Church and his team instead encourage patients to consider the advantages of alternatives such as tooth-colored fillings, which blend in with the smile thanks to the use of composite resin materials.
- Inlays and onlays – inlays and onlays are ceramic restorations that are used when a filling is not suitable for an area of decay, but a dental crown is not conservative enough. Inlays and onlays are positioned either between the cusps or over one or more cusps, depending on one’s needs.
- Dental crowns – there are times when the natural tooth may be weak or may be susceptible to further damage. In situations such as this, the dentist may suggest the use of a dental crown. Dental crowns, or “caps,” are ceramic restorations that Dr. Matthew Church bonds over the natural tooth to offer an extra layer of protection. It can also be used to cover teeth that are chipped or permanently stained. These restorations are made to match the patient’s existing teeth so that the smile is beautiful and natural-looking.
- Crown lengthening – when patients have a “gummy smile,” they may want to learn about gum contouring procedures such as crown lengthening, which can restore balance to the smile. This eliminates unwanted gum tissue and lengthens the natural teeth for a more attractive look.
Schedule a visit today to learn about cosmetic procedures that can be used to enhance your smile!
Dr. Matthew Church and his team at Washington Street Dentistry are committed to ensuring patients have options available to them that can be used to address imperfections in the smile. If you live in or around Indianapolis, IN and want to discuss cosmetic dentistry, we welcome you to book your visit with our staff. Our front office team can be reached at (317) 333-6788 to book an appointment at our practice, conveniently located at 10935 East Washington Street. Patients are encouraged to find out how cosmetic dental treatments can be used to improve their personal confidence and allow them to look and feel their best!