Smile! You're in good hands at Washington Street Dentistry
Washington Street DentistryRating: 5 Samuel L. There is hardly no wait time if you have an appointment. The staff works efficiently with one another and are patient and courteous to their patients at Washington Street Dentistry.
Dr. Church and our entire staff would like to welcome you to the Washington Street Dentistry website. Browsing our site, you will be able to get acquainted with our practice and services, and discover why residents of Indianapolis and the surrounding areas of Greenfield, New Palestine, Cumberland, Lawrence, and Anderson choose us as their dental office.
At Washington Street Dentistry, you will find a wide range of services spanning general, cosmetic, and emergency dentistry. As much as possible, we work with your schedule to create convenient, stress-free dental experiences. The care we deliver is based on your individual needs, personalized to every detail, including sedation if desired. Our staff is friendly and knowledgeable in their areas of expertise. They will assist you with appointments, insurance, and treatment plans so that you know what to expect on your way to your healthiest and most beautiful smile.
Our patients from Indianapolis and nearby communities benefit from excellent preventative dental care, as we strive to maintain healthy teeth and gums through regular dental checkups and cleanings. When it is necessary to address dental problems, we do so with gentleness and compassion. Your needs and concerns are heard by your dentist, and a plan is devised around them.
Some of the services you will find at Washington Street Dentistry include:
- Dental exams, including digital x-rays
- Hygiene services and periodontal care
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Pediatric dental services
- Cosmetic services including teeth whitening and veneers
- Sedation dentistry
- Dental implants
For your general, cosmetic, and emergency dental needs, visit Washington Street Dentistry in Indianapolis.
Patient Educational Videos
Myths & Facts: Cavities
- Which dentist near Indianapolis provides dental implants?
- Convenient and friendly children and adult dentistry services are available in Indianapolis
- Dentist offers convenient services for the whole family in area 46229
- Tips on pediatric dentistry for Indianapolis parents
- Helping residents of the Indianapolis area understand the difference between dental implants and bridges
- What dentistry services do Indianapolis families need?
- Your Indianapolis dentist can help you handle a toothache
Rating : 5
Reviewed by ~ Myra C.
Washington Street DentistryYour office is awesome! The staff is so nice and Dr. Church is very kind. My first visit with you was a wonderful experience!
Reviewed by ~ Myra C.
Washington Street Dentistry based on 52 Google reviews.