The people of Indianapolis want to know, “What is cosmetic dentistry?”
Your eyes may be the window to your soul, but your smile is the front door to your personality. What do you want others to see when that door opens? The aesthetic team at Washington Street Dentistry can help, with innovative cosmetic dentistry that lets your warm personality shine through.
Generally speaking, cosmetic dentistry is any procedure intended solely to improve your appearance. However, our dentists add a cosmetic element to every preventive and restorative treatment as well, because we want you to have a healthy mouth and feel self-confident.
We have a full palette of amazing aesthetic treatments to take your smile beyond good oral health, to the next level of magnetism. Dr. Church and Dr. Hampton take time to understand your smile enhancement goals. Then they create an individualized plan of cosmetic dentistry to achieve it, using a combination of treatments such as:
- Teeth whitening. Get professional results in about an hour with Zoom! in-office whitening. Or take control of your shade with custom-fit home whitening trays.
- Veneers. These thin shells of lustrous porcelain disguise a range of smile flaws including chips and cracks in enamel, worn down teeth, deep stains that don’t respond to whitening, old dental work, and minor misalignment. Veneers can improve the look of a single tooth, or all the teeth that show when you smile and speak – usually in just two visits.
- Tooth colored fillings and bondings. No one will know you’ve had a cavity filled or a minor adjustment to the shape, size, or spacing of teeth with materials that match your natural enamel beautifully.
- Implants, bridges, and dentures. A lost or missing tooth compromises the integrity of your smile. We offer options to fill the gap or restore an entire arch.
- Crowns. Porcelain crowns reinstate the appearance and function of damaged teeth. They also improve the look of misshapen, poorly-sized, or dark teeth.
- Orthodontics. Maybe your teeth are healthy and white, but are not aligned evenly. Invisalign brings them into uniform position quickly. Since the aligners are crystal clear, you look great while you straighten.
Our objective is to see that you find the smile of your dreams and share it with the world. We accept Medicaid, most insurance plans, and all major credit cards. Or talk to us about affordable CareCredit monthly payment plans.
Call Washington Street Dentistry today to get started on your new smile.
Share this Article
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page