Patients ask Indianapolis dentist, “What are the benefits of tooth veneers?”
Numerous cosmetic dental solutions can give the smile a boost. One of them is veneers, wafer thin shells. From improving one to all the teeth that show when you smile, veneers serve multiple purposes. Washington Street Dentistry provides this cosmetic solution to patients in Indianapolis and surrounding areas.
Dr. Matthew Church and his team are committed to keeping your smile healthy and beautiful. Solutions, such as veneers, can provide long-lasting benefits. What are the advantages of tooth veneers? Dr. Church uses the restorations to:
- Repair teeth – Trauma to the mouth can cause teeth chips and cracks. Veneers can restore the teeth and the beauty of the smile.
- Brighten teeth – A root canal treatment or intrinsic stains from tetracycline can cause permanent tooth stains. Some people are born with tooth discoloration. Teeth stains can vary from yellow, brown, or grayish pigments to darks spots on teeth.
- Straighten teeth – Genetics, thumb sucking, and missing teeth can cause tooth shifting and rotation. When teeth are misaligned, they are harder to clean. Veneers not only straighten teeth, but also help you keep your smile in top shape.
- Reshape and resize teeth – Veneers help you achieve the teeth you want by improving their shape and size.
- Close gaps between teeth – Undersized and missing teeth, bad oral habits, and excessive thumb sucking cause gaps. They are also a part of a child’s development, but often close naturally.
- Strengthen teeth – Natural habits such as chewing and biting can wear teeth down over time.
CALL OUR OFFICE FOR MORE INFORMATION
New Patients: (317) 333-6788
Existing Patients: (317) 890-4455
We use a strong, durable, tooth-colored porcelain material to create veneers. Gum tissue tolerates this ceramic well. The veneers are stain resistant; however, it is still important to avoid coffee and tea to keep them bright. Veneers are a restoration of choice because they often require minimal tooth preparation during treatment. They are a conservative approach to reshaping and brightening a smile. Veneers can improve one or all the teeth that show when you smile in two dental visits.
If you would like to discuss this cosmetic treatment with Dr. Church, schedule a consultation appointment. Take a step toward boosting the appearance of your smile – call (317) 333-6788.
Share this Article
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page