Enhance your smile with cosmetic dental treatments available with Indianapolis, IN area dentist
At Washington Street Dentistry, Indianapolis, IN area patients can obtain a wide range of dental solutions including general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry. For those who are looking to upgrade the appearance of their smile, we have several cosmetic dental treatment options available. You can enhance your smile with one or more treatments depending on the specific concerns that you have with your smile. Our dentist, Dr. Matthew Church, will assess your smile and speak to you to learn more about what you would like to change, as well as your preferences and budget.
What cosmetic treatments are available?
There are a number of different cosmetic treatments that can be completed at the practice of Dr. Matthew Church, including the following services:
- Porcelain crowns – Permanent staining or damage to natural teeth can be improved with the use of porcelain crowns. Crowns are made to match the existing teeth in color, shape, and size, and provide protection and an extra layer of strength to teeth that may have become weakened.
- Professional teeth whitening – At Washington Street Dentistry, we provide patients with professional-grade whitening solutions that can quickly enhance the smile. This method of whitening is called take-home whitening and includes custom dental arch trays and professional strength bleaching gel. Patients brighten their smile at home day by day until they achieve the results they desire.
- Invisalign orthodontics – Patients dealing with imperfections of the smile and poor alignment may want to ask our team of professionals about Invisalign orthodontics. Invisalign works by repositioning the teeth using clear plastic aligners instead of the metal brackets and wires used in traditional orthodontic work. Invisalign is great for teenagers and adults looking to realign their dental arch and/or their bite.
- Dental veneers – Imperfections on the teeth near the front of the smile can be improved with the use of dental veneers. Dental veneers are restorations made of ceramic and are thin facings that are bonded onto the front of the tooth to achieve a more attractive appearance. Veneers last many years with proper care and attention.
- Dental implants – Missing teeth can have an impact on the appearance of the smile, as well as its health and the function. By getting dental implants placed in their mouth, patients can enjoy a newly enhanced smile with a permanent restoration. Dental implants are popular because they can last a lifetime and provide a stand-alone solution to replacing single teeth.
- Tooth-colored fillings – When cavities occur, it is important to have the area of decay removed and then restored with a filling. This process keeps the condition from getting worse and helps in sealing the tooth. Our practice uses tooth-colored fillings made with composite resin bonding that blends in beautifully with the natural tooth enamel. In some situations, the same resin bonding can be used to fix imperfections of the smile such as chips, cracks, and gaps.
- Crown lengthening – Patients who have a “gummy smile” may want to ask our team about cosmetic solutions that can help improve the balance and harmony of the smile. Crown lengthening is a procedure that can help. It is a treatment during which the gumline is repositioned with the removal of excess gum tissue on the teeth near the front of the smile. The result is a natural, beautiful appearance for patients unhappy with the overall look of their smile due to excess gum tissue.
Which treatments should I obtain?
The best way to find out which cosmetic dental solutions are best for your smile is to book an initial evaluation with our team of dental professionals. Don’t let your smile hold you back any longer – now is a great time to speak to a dentist about any imperfections of your smile that have been bothering you!
Take the time to learn more about cosmetic dentistry
Dr. Matthew Church and his team of professionals at Washington Street Dentistry in Indianapolis, IN are available to help men and women obtain beautiful, healthy smiles with cosmetic dentistry treatments. The practice is located at 10935 East Washington Street and can be contacted by calling (317) 333-6788.
Share this Article
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page