Our emergency dentist in Indianapolis, IN proudly offers a cavity-free program for pediatric patients
Indianapolis, Indiana area pediatric patients who need a dentist are welcome to speak with Dr. Matthew Church and his team at Washington Street Dentistry. He offers a variety of services including:
- Emergency care – when the unexpected occurs, our team is here to help! Dr. Matthew Church can assist children with knocked out teeth, soft tissue injuries, and toothaches.
- Cleanings and examinations – children need to build a proper foundation for oral health and wellness. Our staff offers thorough professional cleanings and examinations which may include x-rays to monitor children throughout the years for a lifetime of beautiful smiles!
- Cavity-free program – our team has a special “cavity-free” program for children who work hard at maintaining their dental health!
- Fillings – when cavities are present, we work immediately to treat the area as soon as possible to avoid future problems with the natural tooth structure.
- Invisalign orthodontics – avoid the specialist and have your alignment done by your dentist! Dr. Matthew Church is excited to offer teenagers, and adults an alternative to conventional braces: Invisalign! With clear aligner tray therapy, patients can correct the alignment of their smile and bite without brackets and wires!
When should my child see a dentist?
We encourage parents to bring their children to our practice as soon as the first teeth erupt, or by the first birthday. This allows us to monitor their oral health and build a proper foundation for lifelong oral health!
Interested in visiting us?
At Washington Street Dentistry, we are excited to offer care for patients of all ages! Whether you need emergency pediatric dental care or just need routine evaluations for your child, we encourage you to work with Dr. Matthew Church for optimum care! Call (317) 333-6788 and visit the practice conveniently located at 10935 E. Washington St. in Indianapolis, Indiana. We accept new patients of all ages in our state-of-the-art dental facility.
Share this Article
Back to Pediatric Dentistry Page