Indianapolis area residents can seek dental treatment in an emergency at Washington Street Dentistry
Whether you’ve been struck by a ball at the game or fell and chipped a tooth, it is important that you consider visiting a dental practice in the Indianapolis area that offers emergency dental treatment. At Washington Street Dentistry, we are here for you no matter when your dental problems arise.
Types of Dental Emergencies
There are several different types of dental situations which may need emergency treatment. Below is a small sample of common concerns that require immediate care and attention by Dr. Matthew Church of Indianapolis, Indiana:
- Abscesses – Abscesses are often characterized by pain and discomfort due to an infection that has spread to the jaw bone. Patients may come in with a toothache require attention.
- Wisdom teeth – The wisdom teeth, or third molars, are problematic for many patients, and may need to be extracted when impacted.
- Sports-related injuries – Contact sports without mouth guards can result in knocked out or broken teeth.
- Cavities – Dental decay can become extremely problematic if not treated as soon as possible and can leave patients in considerable pain.
- Chipped teeth – When a tooth is chipped, it may be easily addressed with composite resin bonding or even the placement of a porcelain veneer.
- Lost fillings – Fillings may become loose or lost over time and require replacement as soon as possible.
Indianapolis area patients are welcome to contact Washington Street Dentistry to work with Dr. Matthew Church and his team in deciding what emergency dental treatment is required to bring the smile back to health and natural beauty! By calling (317) 333-6788 today to make an appointment. Our friendly, front office team can book your visit or work with you on a same-day appointment for a dental emergency.Back to Emergency Dentistry Page