Cosmetic dentist in Indianapolis, IN office offers aesthetic work
Patients in the area of Indianapolis, IN who are interested in working with a dentist that provides cosmetic procedures in the office are strongly encouraged to call Washington Street Dentistry to discuss aesthetic treatments available. Below are just a few of the more common cosmetic services provided at the office with Dr. Matthew Church:
- Tooth-colored fillings – cavities are a serious concern and need to be diagnosed and treated in the earliest stages for the most successful outcome. While other dentists in the area might consider placing silver amalgam fillings, which are 50 percent mercury and toxic, our team focuses on safe and biocompatible solutions for our patients. Tooth-colored fillings are also more aesthetic while providing a way to seal a tooth that has experienced tooth decay.
- Inlays and onlays – inlays and onlays are porcelain restorations that a dentist may use on or inside of a tooth to restore the natural tooth structure. Inlays and onlays are more conservative options when compared to the use of dental crowns.
- Porcelain crowns – porcelain crowns are effective at covering a tooth that might have been damaged or become weakened due to procedures such as root canal therapy. The crowns are made to match the patient’s unique color, shape, and size of the existing teeth for seamless integration.
- Dental implants – dental implants are a popular choice for patients who are faced with tooth extraction or tooth loss. They are a versatile treatment that can replace one or more teeth in the smile. Dental implants are fabricated with titanium, a metal that is biocompatible with the body and even used in other implants and replacements throughout the body.
- Professional bleaching – patients considering ways to brighten the smile are excited to learn about the benefits of professional teeth bleaching services available in our office. We allow patients to lift deep, dark stains from the natural tooth enamel quickly, safely, and affordably, offering more dramatic results than those achieved with over-the-counter whitening products.
- Invisalign – misalignment of the smile can make patients feel self-conscious about how they look to others, but the idea of traditional braces may keep an individual from talking to a dentist about the misalignment of their teeth. With Invisalign, patients can realign the smile with clear, discreet plastic trays that gradually reposition the teeth as needed.
- Dental veneers – dental veneers, sometimes known as porcelain veneers, are facings made to cover imperfections on the teeth near the front of the smile. They will last several years with proper care and are stain-resistant and natural-looking.
- Crown lengthening – patients with a “gummy smile” are welcome to ask our team of professionals about the advantages of crown lengthening, during which the soft tissues of the gums are removed to lengthen the appearance of a tooth while reducing the excess gum tissue that can develop.
Ready to learn more about cosmetic dentistry solutions for your smile?
If you are looking for a cosmetic dentist “near me” in the area of Indianapolis, IN who offers aesthetic treatment options, connect with Dr. Matthew Church of Washington Street Dentistry today! Our practice is equipped with the latest solutions patients and continues to reinvest into the office to provide the most modern modalities for general, cosmetic, and restorative dental work. The office is conveniently located at 10935 East Washington Street and can be reached by phone to book a consultation at (317) 333-6788.Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page