Addressing the cosmetic appearance of the smile with dental veneers in Indianapolis
Imperfections of the smile can detract from the overall appearance. Dr. Matthew Church of Washington Street Dentistry is here to help patients in addressing problems within their smiles that need improvement. The most appropriate option for many individuals is the placement of dental veneers.
Considering Dental Veneers
Patients who have imperfections including fractures, permanent staining, and unusually shaped teeth can benefit from the placement of dental veneers. These facings are custom-made for patients to bond over the front of the teeth for a complete transformation. Dental veneers are commonly used for patients considering cosmetic solutions for their smiles. They are a wonderful alternative to other options including orthodontics and composite resin bonding.
Benefits of Dental Veneers
There are many benefits to having porcelain veneers placed, and these are often discussed with patients when they work with their dentist. They include:
- Affordability – patients find these restorations to be easily affordable on most budgets
- Beauty – porcelain veneers look just like the natural tooth structure
- Longevity – most porcelain veneers last ten years or longer with proper care
- Strength – these restorations can withstand chewing and biting forces
- Durable – porcelain is strong and durable
- Stain-resistant – veneers are resistant to staining, unlike alternatives such as composite resin bonding
CALL OUR OFFICE FOR MORE INFORMATION
New Patients: (317) 333-6788
Existing Patients: (317) 890-4455
Are you ready to Take the First Step?
Indianapolis area patients ready to speak to a dental professional about veneers and other aesthetic restorations are welcome to contact the practice of Washington Street Dentistry. Dr. Matthew Church and his staff can help patients decide the most practical method of enhancing their appearance. Contact (317) 333-6788 today to schedule a visit! We welcome new patients to our state-of-the-art practice for general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry solutions.
Share this Article
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page