Indianapolis patients can transform their smile with ceramic veneers
Are you frustrated with teeth that are cracked, chipped, slightly misaligned, or stained? Do you know that you could have a brand-new smile in less than a month? Ceramic veneers are a popular option for patients to achieve a dramatic smile makeover.
What are veneers?
Dental veneers are ultra-thin pieces of ceramic porcelain that are adhered to the front of teeth to mask a variety of minor imperfections.
Why are veneers ceramic?
Ceramic is a strong, durable material that closely resembles natural tooth enamel. It is hard, glassy, translucent, biocompatible, and resistant to stains.
What imperfections will veneers address?
- Discoloration — Some discoloration does not respond well to traditional whitening method such as certain medication or excessive fluoride
- Small gaps — Teeth that are spaced further apart than normal can be addressed with veneers
- Damage — Teeth that have been chipped or broken can be restored to a natural appearance
- Proportions —Teeth that are shorter than normal
- Thin enamel — As we age, the enamel on our teeth can become thin, causing the teeth to look yellow
CALL OUR OFFICE FOR MORE INFORMATION
New Patients: (317) 333-6788
Existing Patients: (317) 890-4455
The Veneer process
- Preparation. This involves removing a small portion of the enamel from the front of teeth to allow room for the veneers. Local anesthetic is used to keep you comfortable.
- Impressions. Impressions are taken and color is chosen and then sent to a lab for fabrication.
- Placement. Once veneers are fabricated you will come back to the office for placement. Teeth are cleaned and buffed to allow proper adhesion. The veneers will be checked one last time for proper color, size, and shape before being adhered to the front of your teeth.
Are you ready to take the first step towards a refreshing, revitalized new smile? Indianapolis area patients can call us today at (317) 333-6788 to set up your risk-free consultation appointment.
Share this Article
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page