Offset teeth whitening cost and earn rave reviews about your smile in Indianapolis IN
There are several benefits to removing stains from teeth with professional teeth whitening at Washington Street Dentistry. Brightening the smile takes years off of the face. It also improves confidence and professional image. An effect of teeth whitening that many people do not expect is the desire to take better care of their teeth and thus, improved oral health. It makes sense that after the cost of professional service you would want to continue hearing rave reviews about your smile. Indianapolis, IN dentist Dr. Matthew Church offers his patients tips on how to promote long lasting results.
- Continue practicing excellent oral hygiene that includes two-minute brushing morning and night. Flossing should be performed at night before bed to reduce oral bacteria. These tasks limit the activity of oral bacteria that can cause discoloration, cavities, gum disease, and more.
- Rinse the mouth out after meals and snacks, including beverages.
- What we drink is one of the primary causes of discoloration. Of course we do not expect you to forgo your favorite beverages. Habits such as drinking soda or colored beverages through a straw, however, protect front teeth from stain causing molecules.
- Foods that are richly colored, such as coffee, dark berries, tea, and more all contain stain molecules and should be limited if possible, or followed with oral rinsing with water.
- Smoking poses a threat to the color of teeth as well as to oral health in general. The best advice we can give our patients is to avoid the use of tobacco products.
- Regular dental cleanings are a wonderful way to top off your daily hygiene routine. Exams and cleanings are recommended every six months, and are intended to identify any dental problems and also to remove plaque and tartar, which can cause teeth to look dull or yellow.
- Discoloration is a natural occurrence due to foods, beverage, and age. With touch up treatments your smile can remain bright and youthful.
Indianapolis dentist Dr. Matthew Church and his team want their patients to love their smiles. We offer both in-office and home whitening. For outstanding dental care, call (317) 333-6788.