Indianapolis dental practice offers affordable pricing and payment options for dental implants
If you are experiencing tooth loss and you wish to restore your smile, you have many options. At the Indianapolis practice of Washington Street Dentistry, Dr. Matthew Church has been caring for generations of families for more than 17 years and he believes in providing patients choices when it comes to their treatment and care. That’s why we offer a complete range of advanced dental care for all ages, from pediatric and preventive care, to cosmetic, emergency, periodontal, and restorative dentistry.
When you are considering reconstructive or restorative dental treatment, you may wish to consider several factors, such as:
- What treatment options are available?
- What is the experience of the dentist?
- What is the best pricing in terms of longevity, durability, and my lifestyle?
Washington Street Dentistry can help you to smile with confidence again. For tooth loss, our treatment options include:
- Full or partial dentures – dentures are removable prosthetic teeth, traditionally called false teeth. They sit upon the gums and they are held in place with suction or a dental adhesive. Today’s dentures are natural-looking and comfortable appliances
- Dental bridges – as inferred by the name, a dental bridge spans the space that is created when teeth are lost or extracted. Depending upon the stability of the teeth surrounding the gap, bridges may be secured to a natural tooth or to a dental implant
- Dental implants – considered the preferred treatment for tooth loss, a dental implant replaces the root of the missing tooth with a titanium post that is surgically placed into the jawbone for maximum stability. The root of a tooth helps maintain a healthy jawbone. When teeth are missing, the bone may weaken, causing other teeth to loosen, shift, or fall out. Dental implants fuse to the bone in the jaw, supporting surrounding teeth. Once the post is securely healed to the bone, a dental implants is completed by placing a dental crown onto an extension post, called an abutment. The crown covers the visible portion of the implant and looks and feels like the natural tooth. Dental implants are the most functional, durable, and permanent solution to replace missing teeth
In addition to attaining his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree, Dr. Church is also a graduate of the Surgical Program at Misch International Implant Institute, a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, and a member of the American College of Oral Implantology.
Following a thorough consultation, Dr. Church will recommend the best treatment plan based upon your unique needs and concerns. Appointments and consultations may be scheduled online or by calling us at (317) 333-6788.